Heaven...according to a six-year old...
Me: OK, William...let me tuck you in and say your prayers.
William: Mom! I cannot WAIT to die!
Me: [confused] What? Why?
William: I cannot wait to get to heaven!
Me: Why?
William: Because heaven is filled with chocolate. Your house is made of chocolate and you can eat it all in a day. Then you can build a new one for the next day and eat it!
Me: hmmm...sounds yummy!
William: Yeah and it's going to be DARK chocolate! I cannot wait!
William: Mom! I cannot WAIT to die!
Me: [confused] What? Why?
William: I cannot wait to get to heaven!
Me: Why?
William: Because heaven is filled with chocolate. Your house is made of chocolate and you can eat it all in a day. Then you can build a new one for the next day and eat it!
Me: hmmm...sounds yummy!
William: Yeah and it's going to be DARK chocolate! I cannot wait!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home