My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

School has begun...

We've started homeschooling this week...it's only the second day, but going quite well. The most exciting part for me is that John is teaching William math and Anne is helping him with his letters. And William is loving all the attention. He thinks it's just fun! He says, "Mom, can we do another math page?"

Legacy (our co-op) will start after Labor Day and they'll be doing Latin, Spanish, IEW (the writing course), Zoology I (which includes birds, bats, and bugs...the Flying Creatures of the Fifth Day), and art. The kids are very excited about starting again.

I'm just ready for this heat to abate! It's just plain awful...feels like a sauna every time you step outside. Thank God for air conditioning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home