Busy, Busy, Busy...
Seems we've been quite busy lately...Cub Scouts is in full swing and popcorn sales have begun (beware family members...a call will be coming shortly); American Heritage Girls is up and running again; the kids have started Karate classes at a local church (except for William...he's too young); William is taking a gymnastics class and loved his first day there; my homeschool support group has 2 meetings under our belts for this school year; Cafe Immanuel - our Wednesday night church program - is moving along with Rich (and I'm supposed to help, but have failed in that department so far) is teaching a class on having a Biblical worldview and what that means; throw in various field trips, birthday parties and grocery shopping and it seems like we're never home.
Plus the dog...she eats her poop - GROSS! She wakes up at 5:00 to be let outside (well, sometimes she sleeps in until 6:30). The kids play with her for 2 minutes out of every day (ok, it's more like 10 minutes, but you get the idea).
We're all worn out here! I think I need a vacation!
Plus the dog...she eats her poop - GROSS! She wakes up at 5:00 to be let outside (well, sometimes she sleeps in until 6:30). The kids play with her for 2 minutes out of every day (ok, it's more like 10 minutes, but you get the idea).
We're all worn out here! I think I need a vacation!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home