Baseball Tournaments...
We had an interesting baseball day today...John's 4th grade team won their league so they were entered in the city tournament. They played their first game game today and won 9-1! We were so proud of them...90% of the boys who make it this far are competitive teams...and we're not :) They played so well...however, John starts ovenright church camp tomorrow.
So, it looks like I'll be driving to Tahlequah Monday afternoon to pick up John and bring him back for the game and then taking him back Tuesday morning...If they win, they'll play again on Wednesday....another trip to Tahlequah (about an hour and a half drive...one way). I really love my kids :)
So, it looks like I'll be driving to Tahlequah Monday afternoon to pick up John and bring him back for the game and then taking him back Tuesday morning...If they win, they'll play again on Wednesday....another trip to Tahlequah (about an hour and a half drive...one way). I really love my kids :)


1 Comments:
Congratulations to you and to John! Great job! ~Kimberly B.
Post a Comment
<< Home