My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updates...

Sorry, it's been awhile since I've blogged...I've been spending too much time on Facebook :)

My grandfather turned 90 the first of February...here are some pics from a recent celebration. Here he is with his 4 kids and a daughter-in-law:
Here he is with his grandkids...two were missing.
Here he is with great-grandkids...all 5 accounted for!



My aunt and cousin who are VERY creative, made this cupcake family tree. I'm on the right above the guy with the white beard (that would be my dad before he shaved it).

Here are some kids with their cupcakes before they ate them!

One of my uncles is now a judge in Amarillo. This is a picture of John with Uncle Doug after they discussed what it means to be a good citizen. He had to this as part of his Scout training.
Here's Anne with the gavel..."Order in the court!"

And John's turn...

And William's turn...


And the state seal of Texas...ain't it a beaut!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home