My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Anxiously (or sleepily now that they prefer sleep to most other things) waiting for the "all clear" to go downstairs to see what Santa brought.


Anne got a CHI hair straightener.  Since turning 11, her hair has become curlier and, of course, she wants it straight!


 John, almost 14, got a drum set.  He and some friends have big plans for a band.  We moved them up to his room, but may need to move them to the garage :)


And, William, age 9, got a hammer dulcimer.  It's what he REALLY wanted.  We'll set up lessons in January.



I don't visit this blog much (as you can guess).  I spend my online time on Facebook or preparing lessons for the kids.  Still homeschooling.  I couldn't do it without my awesome co-op, though, where the moms rely on each other's strengths to teach the kids.  It's been a blessing to me and to my kids.

Wishing you a happy 2011!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Yay!!!! A post from the Fausts:) We are so happy to have you guys in our lives:)
Sara

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home