The Faust Five

About Me

My Photo
Name: Shelley of The Faust Five
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • At Tito's Wedding...Anne and Daniela, flower girls...
  • "Lord I Lift Your Name On High" - Anne at Dance Re...
  • Sorry it's been a while since I last blogged...
  • Camping at John Zink Ranch...I know more for next ...
  • Aw, Mom! Do I have to pose for a picture?
  • Isn't she a cutie!
  • Anne says, "William, you look like a genius!"
  • Getting the school year mapped out...
  • My First Blog...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2005


Anne's Dance Recital

posted by Shelley of The Faust Five | 11:49 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home