Teacher Appreciation Weekend
Rich gave me the best gift EVER! A weekend in our house ALONE! I know it sounds crazy...he took the kids to the cabin with some friends and left me here. I cleaned, organized, slept, ate food I wanted to eat, watched movies and was unabashedly SELFISH! For the first time in 8 years [yes, 8 years] I got some great "Shelley Time." And, Rich really bonded with the kids...he even said he'd like to do it again next year!
I feel recharged...ready to tackle the next thing...which looks like managing our summer schedule...baseball games, VBS, Cub Scout camp, Art Camp, Church Camp, College For Kids and all the other fun things involved in summer.
I feel recharged...ready to tackle the next thing...which looks like managing our summer schedule...baseball games, VBS, Cub Scout camp, Art Camp, Church Camp, College For Kids and all the other fun things involved in summer.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home