My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Monday, October 31, 2005

A Super Hero Birthday for a Super Kid!

Well, my baby is 4! Hard to believe...of course, he says, "MOM! I'm NOT a baby!" And I say, "You'll always be my baby." He had 3 friends over for a Super Hero party. I made the kids their own super hero capes which they decorated with glow in the dark stars. Then I sent them outside (the weather was GREAT...about 70 degrees) for the Super Hero obstacle course. Rich made one in the backyard where they had to walk on bricks, go under some wood, around the chairs, across plank, up the slide, down the ladder...you get the idea. The kids thought it was fun. Then I gave them a certificate of completion. We opened gifts and had a Flash Gordon cake...red icing with a yellow lightning bolt across the top. It was a fun day!

I'll post pictures soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home