My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hand holding...

It dawned on me today while crossing the parking garage lot for a visit to the kid's dentist that soon...very soon, my kids won't want to hold hands with me while crossing the street or anywhere there are lots of cars.

William always grabs my hand to cross...far away are those days that Anne and John did that. But I've still got William...at least for a little while longer. I know why parents tend to "baby" the baby of the family...we're just not ready to let go of the sweet things yet.

So I squeezed his hand a little harder and wasn't the first to let go this time. I need to remember these things when they're driving me crazy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home