My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Thursday, February 08, 2007

I have a double digit kid!

I failed to write on John's actual birthday (Januay 22) that he's officially in the double digits...he's 10. What is it about double digits that we all want to be? I can remember when I turned 10 and it seemed like a big deal. Maybe it's something you feel because "those single digits are just for kids and babies and now I'm heading to the teen years." Oh boy! I already see the teasing/flirting coming from girls in his grade...thankfully he just views them as girls with cooties still. There are a few girls that he truly enjoys being around...probably because they're more "tom boys" than girlie girls. Look out hormones....here we come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home