Currently at the Faust House...
Currently studying: The Civil War...fascinating...don't remember studying it at all when I was a kid! Did you know my great-great grandfather fought for the South as an infantryman? It's very interesting...we're enjoying it!
Currently watching: "Gilligan's Island: Season 2" I'm pleasantly surprised how much my kids love this show! I loved it as a child, too. We're into Season 2 - COLOR! It's been fun - I can't believe how much I remember from the show! What Shelley is reading: "The Sun Also Rises" Not sure I'm enjoying this Book Club read, but I suppose it's "good for me" to read something I normally wouldn't choose.
Currently Debating with my sons: Halloween and those #$%^&*! costumes they want to buy for $30, wear once and never wear again! Whatever happened to the "wear a white sheet wrapped around you and be Caeser!" We don't even go trick-or-treating...our church has a "Fall Festival" with carnival games, jupiter jumps and "trunk" or treat.


1 Comments:
Gilligan's Island was great! ~Kimberly B.
Post a Comment
<< Home