My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Monday, September 15, 2008

Look what came in the mail today...

I ordered these right after listening to Governor Palin's VP speech at the RNC. I've never been one to purchase such items before, but I feel really connected to Governor Palin. And I wonder why Senator Obama won't wear the American flag....can anyone enlighten me? Doesn't quite seem American to me.



You'll be seeing the bumper sticker on my car and the t-shirt on me! Can't wait to wear it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bumper sticker and the t-shirt. You should post a picture of you wearing your new t and your bumper sticker on your car.....cut off the tag number of course. ;-) ~Kim

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home