My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma, United States

I'm a Native Texan transplanted to a neighboring state; mom of 3 kids; a homeschooling mom always in search of "me time"

Friday, December 23, 2005

Rusty's Parasites...

I took the kids to Texas for a few days before Christmas. I really wanted to spend some time (although it wasn't enough) with my extended family. Every time I mention the word "Texas" the first words out of my kid's mouths are "Can we see Rusty?"

Rusty is my youngest cousin...a sophomore at Texas A&M. He's the youngest in his family and is so easy-going and laid back. He reminds me of William's personality.

Rusty and his mom (my aunt, Alicia) met us for lunch Tuesday and then took us all to see "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe." The movie was PHENOMENAL! And that's an understatement. While at the movie, everyone wanted to sit by Rusty! But Anne decided to sit ON Rusty! For most of the movie Rusty shared his space with her.

The following evening we went over to their house for one last visit before having to come back to Tulsa. The kids were all over him! They followed him everywhere and were clinging to him like parasites! But these were the "good" kinds and Rusty was a "good" (and gracious) host!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home