Day 6 without electricity, but...
We're the proud parents of a new generator! Rich figured out how to plug in the downstairs heater...got a TV plugged in and now the internet! Things are looking up!
We're hoping for power Sunday (that's when a worker told us that would be the earliest).
And now...there's a snow storm coming our way!
The kids are doing better (now that they can watch the ridiculous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). I'm better now that I can watch the news, get e-mail and be warm without the smell of kerosene or potential carbon monoxide poisoning!
We're hoping for power Sunday (that's when a worker told us that would be the earliest).
And now...there's a snow storm coming our way!
The kids are doing better (now that they can watch the ridiculous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). I'm better now that I can watch the news, get e-mail and be warm without the smell of kerosene or potential carbon monoxide poisoning!


1 Comments:
Hasn't this been fun? We had no power from Monday around 4:45 pm until Thursday at 7 pm. It felt like a week. We stood in line at Sam's for a total of 5 hours to get a generator so we only spent one night in the cold. That was enough though. I hope you have your power back by now. Going without the washer was rough! I feel your pain.
Post a Comment
<< Home