Electricity is a GREAT thing!
Well, we got power on Day 11...Wednesday around noon.
I haven't been able to blog because now that we have "real" power (versus generator power) I've been busy nonstop! Those 11 days sure put a kink in my Christmas plan.
We're having our church small group over tonight (Sunday) so I've been busy planning and cleaning for that.
It's nice to be able to do a load of laundry or use the dishwasher and watch an occasional episode of "Gilligan's Island: Season 3." Yes, I'm a huge Gilligan fan...there...I admitted it. And now my kids are huge fans, too!
Will blog more after Christmas...wishing everyone a Merry CHRISTmas!
I haven't been able to blog because now that we have "real" power (versus generator power) I've been busy nonstop! Those 11 days sure put a kink in my Christmas plan.
We're having our church small group over tonight (Sunday) so I've been busy planning and cleaning for that.
It's nice to be able to do a load of laundry or use the dishwasher and watch an occasional episode of "Gilligan's Island: Season 3." Yes, I'm a huge Gilligan fan...there...I admitted it. And now my kids are huge fans, too!
Will blog more after Christmas...wishing everyone a Merry CHRISTmas!


1 Comments:
I can't believe it was 11 days for you guys. We were without power for 3 full days and nights but it felt like a week. I can't imagine how long it seemed for your family. Glad you have your REAL power back now. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home